Inaugurated in 1997, last renovation took place in 2009, this impressive boat is amongst the most luxurious of all boats on the Nile. Elegantly furnished with fabrics, wood paneling and classic style furniture, this boat offers a sophisticated setting for your Nile Cruise. The restaurant offers 120 covers with a combination of waiter service and buffet meals which allows you to sample both - Egyptian and international cuisine.
The spacious lounge bar is tastefully furnished and offers international bar service. The main lounge has a music system and dance floor for evening entertainment which includes an Egyptian folklore show and a belly dancer. The separate bar area with comfortable Chesterfield sofas offers panoramic views of the Nile River and a restful place to relax with a book.
On the top deck, the extensive sun deck runs the length and width of the ship, a swimming pool and bar surrounded with elegant cane tables, chairs and sun loungers.
The 24-hour reception desk provides full services as well as international telephone and safe deposit boxes. The gift shop on board offers both - practical items as well as gifts from Egypt.
* Length 72 m
* Width 13.6 m
* Height 11 m
* Draft 1.4 m
* 4 decks +1 sun deck
* Water purification system
* Fire and sound proof walls and ceilings
* Approved by Lloyds Shipping of London
* Smoking is allowed on the sundeck only
The M/S Miriam has 60 cabins/suites:
* 36 Twin cabins ca. 20 sqm
* 20 Double cabins ca. 20 sqm
* 2 Single cabins ca. 14 sqm
* 2 Junior suites ca. 28 sqm
All cabins/suites overview the River Nile and they feature:
* En suite bathroom with shower/tub
* Hair dryer
* Individually controllable air conditioning
* Satellite-TV (when boat is docked)
* Mini bar
* Internal phone
* Safe deposit box
Boat Amenities & Public Areas
* 24-hour reception desk
* Spacious lounge and bar
* Restaurant with 120 covers
* Sun deck with bar and swimming pool
* Gift shop
Miriam Nile cruise, Book Miriam Nile cruise, Nile cruise Miriam